Hubb’s Farm – Polar Express Movie and Santa Too!!!
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$20
Polar Express Movie and Santa Too!
Don’t miss out on this event, a must see for Christmas 2019!
Saturday, November 30
This annual Hubb’s Express train ride experience and special presentation of the movie “Polar Express” has become a holiday tradition, with chilly nights warmed by smiling faces, hot chocolate, s’mores and campfires.
Santa is available before and after the movie, and doesn’t leave Hubb’s Farm until all children have had a chance to give him their Christmas list!
Limited tickets are available to preserve the intimate, small-theater atmosphere and must be purchased online in advance. Purchase tickets at www.hubbsfarmnc.com/polar-express-movie-and-santa-too.
$20 per person, ages 2 to adult (under 2 free)
Ticket includes time with Santa, “Polar Express” movie screening, hot chocolate, Hubb’s Express train ride, and a jingle bell souvenir for all attendees. We will also provide campfires for cooking marshmallows, s’mores and toe-warming (just not at the same time!). S’mores kits are available for purchase at the time of ticket purchase. One kit makes four s’mores.
What to bring:
– Pop-up or bag chairs
– Christmas PJs welcome!
– In cold weather, consider bringing a blanket
– A small flashlight is recommended for better visibility in the parking lot
What to expect:
– Park near the 12-foot inflatable Santa by the drive, rather than in the main Hubb’s parking area.
– Customers will be transported to the North Pole via the Hubb’s Express train starting at 5:15 p.m. Train departures are approximately every 15 minutes. The last departure will be at 6:45 p.m.
– Santa will be available upon your arrival, and campfires will be ready for s’mores.
– By 7 p.m., everyone should be in place in the outdoor theater; hot chocolate will be available before and during the movie.
– As in the past, an era car for the Hubb’s Express train will carry strollers and chairs. After the movie, designated drivers can ride the Hubb’s Polar Express back to the parking lot and then pick up the rest of the family at the front.
To learn more, please visit:
Refunds are issued only if we are unable to hold the event on the scheduled dates or makeup dates. Makeup dates are scheduled in case of inclement weather or other reason beyond our control that prevents us from holding the event. Before purchasing tickets, please consider the possibility of makeup dates since this is an outdoor event.